SoundCloud is an amazing and one of the best music streaming websites. It holds an account of a billion users across the globe and empowers them to share their music tracks to the maximum number of people. Majority of people have good knowledge about SoundCloud, therefore we will not get into the deep discussion. The tutorial will guide you everything you should know to download songs from SoundCloud within one click.
Method 1: Eligible Songs-
- If you want to download a song without any extension or third-party website, the track must have the download option, and you are signed in to your SoundCloud account.
- Open SoundCloud, you will land to its homepage.
- Login into the SoundCloud. If you are not logged into SoundCloud automatically then click “Sign In” option located in the top right corner of the page.
- If you don’t have a SoundCloud account, you need to create the account first. You can find the complete guide to create an account on SoundCloud in our blog post “__”.
- Click on the “Search Bar” at the top of the page.
- Now type the song you are looking for and press “Enter”.
- After this, click on the song’s name, where the song’s page will open.
- Look for the “Download” button below the song’s waveform, if the download option is available, click on it.
- After this, you will be prompted to select the location into your computer where you want to keep the download file, choose the location and click “Ok”.
Method 2: SoundCloud Downloader on Chrome-
- Open the “Google Chrome” as the SoundCloud Downloader extension is only available for Google Chrome.
- Now go to the “SoundCloud Downloader Extension page and open the page to simply download the music tracks.
- Click on “Add To Chrome” button located in the upper side of the window.
- Further, you need to click on “Add Extension”, this will install the SoundCloud Downloader extension.
- Now simply open the SoundCloud site and then click on the “Search Bar” and type the artists, brands, and tracks you are looking for.
- Click on the song you want to download and click on the “Download” option.
Method 3: SC Downloader Website:
- Open the SoundCloud site in your computer’s browser and click on the “Search Bar”.
- Type the song name you are searching for and then press “Enter” option.
- Click on the song you want to download.
- Now copy the address song. Click on the URL in the address bar located at the top of your browser’s window.
- Further, enter the song’s URL in the field that you have copied earlier by pressing the “Crtl+V” for Windows and “⌘Command+V” for Mac.
- Now click on the “Download” option and there the song will start downloading on your device.
The aforementioned steps are easy and simple to follow. In case you have any query regarding downloading tracks from SoundCloud or want any other topic to be discussed, please mention in the comment section.