Photo-sharing platform Instagram connect people worldwide and allow users to share their content through an easy and smooth process. The platform is not limited to sharing photos and videos only, but it also helps business owners and creators to know about their target group’s likes and dislikes.
On Instagram, it is always effortless to see what you have liked on Instagram just by going to your profile and tapping “Posts you have liked”. But how to see what your followers have liked on Instagram.
Fortunately, on Instagram, you can easily observe your followers’ activities – you can see what type of content they have liked, which kind of posts they are engaging a lot and more.
As a business owner or creator, if you want to see your followers activities to provide them a better experience of your service, then this article is really for you.
In this article, you will learn an easy procedure to know what your followers have had liked content recently.
“You can only see up to 10 pictures liked by the user- these 10 posts are the most recent 10 photos that particular user has liked.”
1. Open Instagram:
Open the Instagram app on your mobile phone- it would be the purple-pink colored icon with a white camera icon on it. Doing so will directly open the Instagram’s News Feed.
If you are not already logged in, then you have to provide login credentials including your username/email address and password.
2. Tap Heart Icon:
Once you are logged in to your Instagram account, tap on the “Heart” icon located at the bottom of the page – next to the “+” icon.
3. Tap “Following”:
After tapping on the “Heart” icon, you will be navigated to a notification page. There, you will see two underlined options “You” and “Following” at the top of the page.
“This would be the page where you will see notifications of your activities as well as your followers’ activities.”
Tap the “Following” option. Here, you will see what all your followers have liked, and commented. But, you will not find such information if the person was tagged in a photo or story.
On the “You” tab, you will see who has engaged with your posts, how many people viewed your story and if users have tagged you in photos, captions, or comments.
Instagram gives freedom to its users to easily know about the likes and dislikes of their followers, which actually help them to provide engaging content. It also shows them multiple ways to create a new network with new people from various niches.
You might be wondering how it will help you to target the audience or how it would work in providing the best content to the audience. So here are the few answers for you which would clear all your doubts and queries.
- Once you came to know that what kind of content your followers are engaging with, you can provide them the similar content.
- As a business owner, if you know that your followers are engaged with a particular product or brand, you can ensure to provide them with the same products at a cheap cost.
- You can easily observe your followers’ comments and tags- from there you can use their data to reach new people.
- By knowing your followers’ choices, you can make changes to your particular product or content that you have shared with them to give them a more advanced and better experience.
- You can build new connections by knowing your followers’ following which would make a strong connection between you and your followers.