With an increase in popularity of Apple Music and Spotify’s playlist, SoundCloud has begun testing hand curated playlist. SoundCloud is launching a new feature that aims to make it easier for its users to discover new tracks and albums they love.
Alongside personalized weekly records from “SoundCloud Weekly” and playlist like “Fresh Pressed,” they have added more handcrafted playlists, curated by some of the leading names in music.
In a blog post, the company said, “Beginning today, alongside personalized weekly records from “SoundCloud Weekly” and playlists like “Fresh Pressed,” we’re adding even more handcrafted playlists, curated by some of the leading names in music.”
Check out some of the SoundCloud’s new additions declared by the company-
- “The Feed” curates an artists’ likes, follows and reposts on SoundCloud. First up is hip-hop artist Juice Wrld’s SoundCloud stream.
- “Noise and 808s” ft. the new, new beats from the loudest names in rap.
- “The Morning Mourning Playlist” is for everyone who agrees: mornings suck.
- “DTFunk” is your soundtrack for a freaky first date (whatever that means to you).
- “Speed Bumps” brings you rapid electro from around the world.
- “Drippin,” updated daily, is our handcrafted hip-hop playlist bringing you what’s new and hot in rap.
People use SoundCloud for music updates and wait for what is coming next, and the company is working hard to fulfill the users’ requirements. SoundCloud is dedicated to working with new modules to connect with the users/creators directly worldwide. In fact, the complete SoundCloud curation experience is approximately 1.7 million unique creators heard a week. With the new playlist strategy, SoundCloud is providing a lot more opportunities for creators as it will enable them to connect with fans and grow their careers easily.